News and Updates
News and Updates
Here’s an exciting promo and an early Christmas present for everyone as we open our doors for the 6th Vikings branch (Vikings Jazz Mall) this December 2014! “LIKE” our Facebook page and stay tuned for the GRAND OPENING DATE.
Mechanics are as follows:
1) As Vikings Luxury Buffet opens it’s 6th branch in the Philippines, we will be extending 60% off to the first 100 walk-in guests each during lunch and dinner.
2) The 101th guest and above will automatically receive a 20% off.
3) Each guest who lines-up on the day will receive a coupon, this coupon will be used to claim the 60% off discount. Those with no coupons will automatically get 20% off.
4) Coupons received on the day of walk-in must be consumed also within the day and time chosen (lunch or dinner). Coupons cannot be saved and used for a different day.
5) Walk-in guest listing for lunch starts at 10 a.m., while walk-in guest listing for dinner starts at 3 p.m.
6) Lost coupons will not be replaced.
7) Guests availing the 60% discount must be “physically present” until upon seating.
8) Discount is applicable on a per pax/individual basis.
9) This promo can’t be used in conjunction with other in-house promotions or discounts.
10) This promo only available in Vikings Jazz Mall, Makati City.
11) This promo is available during the first 6 days of Vikings Jazz Mall’s opening in December 2014 (to be announced). See online posters and print ads for details about the grand opening date.
November 13, 2014
For all the birthday celebrators out there, it’s time to flaunt your age! Here’s NIU by Vikings: SM Aura Premier‘s very own birthday promo.
NIU Birthday Promo: “Flaunt Your Age”
1. Birthday celebrators of all ages can avail the NIU birthday promo, “Flaunt Your Age,” on the day itself or on their birth month.
2. Celebrators will get a discount equivalent to their age on any day of their birth month on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.
3. One full paying adult are adult guests who will be paying full rate without any discounts.
4. Requirements for Celebrators: Celebrators must bring an ORIGINAL and VALID government issued picture I.D. with the birthdate imprinted on it, both local and foreign I.D.s are accepted, for proof (such as S.S.S., N.B.I., Driver’s License, Pag-Ibig, P.R.C., Barangay, Unified, Police Clearance I.D. and Passport) In the case that the celebrator doesn’t have a government issued picture I.D., he/she may bring his/her birth certificate supported by any picture I.D. (school I.D., parent’s I.D., company I.D.).
5. This promo can’t be used in conjunction with our current promotions or discounts.
6. This promo is available at NIU by Vikings, Level 6, SM Aura Premier.
7. This promo is valid until March 31, 2015.
*Terms and Conditions apply.*
NIU by Vikings is NOW OPEN on Level 6, SM Aura Premier. For more information, “LIKE” us on Facebook (NIU by Vikings) or follow us on Instagram @niubyvikings. Check out these links as bloggers talk about their experience at NIU: Anton Diaz, When In Manila, Mark Lim, Rappler, spot.ph, pepper.ph, and The Pickiest Eater.
For the month of November, Vikings will be celebrating the Fall and Halloween season by incorporating Pumpkin into their buffet menu. Stay tuned on our Facebook pages for more information!
For the month of September, the Chefs at Vikings has engineered a set of menu in celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival. The main focus of this month’s theme is to take the traditional pastry, moon cake, and turn it into something very non-traditional. For more information on the menu, please visit our official Facebook page.
Use our hashtag #eatlikeaviking on Instagram and watch your picture show up on the website (http://vikings.ph/) feed! Help other guests see what the Vikings experience is all about. Show them what it’s like to really #eatlikeaviking!
August 1, 2014
Come join us every weekend of August and experience our Southeast Asian Street Food menu in Vikings MOA, Marikina, North EDSA and Megamall! To check out our menu offerings, please visit and “Like” our Facebook pages or follow us on Instagram @vikingsbuffet #jalanmakananvikings
As the Kadayawan Festival in Davao City approaches, we are giving tourists a special discount when they visit our Vikings Lanang branch! The Traveler’s Discount: Kadayawan Festival Edition. For more information, please visit our Rates/Promos section.
May 14, 2014
Vikings Megamall, North EDSA, and Marikina’s weekend/holiday rate has now been reduced to P888 from the original P1,088.
May 13, 2014
We all know that Dads aren’t usually the most cooperative when it comes to taking a selfie. Hence, we want you to take the most awkward selfie with your Dad. 5 lucky winners will get a chance to win 4 weekday lunch buffet GCs!
- Ask your Dad if he wants to take a selfie and take a video of his reaction. Make sure the video starts with you (showing your face) asking him the question “Pa, selfie tayo?” and ends with you two actually taking a selfie.
- Be persistent! If he’s rejecting to take that selfie, chase him till world’s end. Video all his reactions.
- After you’ve finally chased him down, take that photo selfie. Ask him to smile (an angry smile or an awkward smile is okay!)
- Submit the video reaction (please submit high quality video) and selfie photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest will begin from May 13, 2014 to May 31, 2014.
- 5 winners will be chosen and announced on June 2, 2014 through our social media sites. Be as creative as you can with the video.
Smile for the camera, Dad. #kingofthehour
April 3, 2014
Vikings Represents the Philippines in Xiamen City, China
The 4th Nanyang Culture Festival is a biennial event, which is jointly hosted by the Foreign Affairs Department of Xiamen and the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. This year, all ASEAN countries (including Laos, Cambodia, Burma, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Philippines and Indonesia) will be attending the cultural event. Each country’s given an opportunity to showcase their cultural cuisines and products in different hotels within Xiamen City, particularly along Zhongsan Road. Chef Anton Abad and his team from Vikings Luxury Buffet, the Philippines’ Largest Buffet Restaurant, were chosen by the Philippines’ Department of Foreign Affairs to represent our country in this weeklong event. Chef Anton Abad has been working in Vikings as an Executive Chef for 2 years and has pioneered several Vikings branches (Vikings SM North EDSA, Vikings SM Lanang Premier and Vikings SM Megamall) by bringing his fresh talent and ideas to the company. In his latest journey, the DFA has chosen him, along with Chef
Joseph Tan and Chef Michael Ecogo, to represent Philippines and present his talent to the guests of Yeohwa Hotel, Xiamen City. According to Chef Anton: “I feel very good about this event, it doesn’t only showcase different tastes and flavors of different countries, but it also opens a big windows of countries sharing and reaching out to each other. Makes us feel very happy and proud to be representing not only ourselves, but our restaurant Vikings and also the country as a whole!” During the weeklong event, guests of Yeohwa Hotel have already started to show great interest towards the Filipino cuisines, and with some going back for seconds for Kare Kare, Inihaw na Baboy, Chicken Inasal, Sugpo sa Taba ng Talangka, and the Classic Adobo. Despite having local Chinese ingredients readily available for the Vikings Chefs to use, Chef Anton still brought some ingredients from Philippines to China to maintain that “original Pinoy taste.” Vikings Luxury Buffet has come a long way since it’s earlier days and has now set a new level for dining experience here in the Philippines. With Chef Anton and his team’s new found experience from China, we are looking forward for more exciting dishes in Vikings Luxury Buffet! For more information, visit www.vikings.ph
April 2, 2014
She has been there for you through thick and thin, tell us why your Mom is the best Mom and get a chance to win a free meal for 4 at Vikings! Below are the mechanics:
1) Contestants may send us their inspirational expression on why his/her Mom is the best through the form of an essay, artwork, song, poem, video, or photo
2) Contestants must submit their work through e-mail to email@example.com on or before April 20, 2014, in order to make their entry valid.
- His/Her name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- A picture of his/her Mom
- A picture of contestant
4) 5 winners will be chosen and announced on April 25, 2014 through our social media sites. Be as creative and expressive as you can. 5) Winning entries will also be featured on our Mother’s Day mural that will be displayed on the store front during the week of Mother’s day.
March 28, 2014
Vikings “Most Promising Retailer”
Vikings Luxury Buffet, the Philippines’ Largest Buffet Restaurant, has been in the food industry for more than 3 years and has successfully launched a new product category for the many Filipino consumers. It has always been a common perception amongst consumers that a luxury buffet can only be located in an upscale hotel; Vikings came and broke that norm. With 5 branches strategically located across the major cities in the Philippines (Pasay City, Marikina City, Quezon City, Mandaluyong City, and Davao City), and still growing, Vikings is able to offer products similar to it’s hotel competitors at an affordable rate: top quality food ingredients, heart-warming service, professionally qualified chefs, luxurious ambience, competitive price, and captivating promos. As Vikings grow, they have continuously strived to maintain their image as being a top-notch buffet restaurant in the Philippines, thus, have won several awards in 2013: TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2013 and the WOFEX Food Competition 2013. In a more recent event, Vikings Luxury Buffet was nominated and awarded the title “Most Promising Retailer,” during the 17th Outstanding Filipino Retailers and Shopping Center at Crowne Plaza on March 19, 2014. This was the first time that Vikings has received such a prestigious award from such a recognized association in the country (the Philippines Retailers Association). With this, Vikings has reached a new level of recognition in both the eye of the industry and the consumers. For more information about Vikings, please visit www.vikings.ph